The Kehrein Center for the Arts
Join our Chamber as we tour “Black Wall Street” with our partner AABNA & the Soul City Corridor!
My City My Future Songwriting Contest
Premiere Docuseries – Westside Stories: Paradise Lost April 27, 2023, at 5:30 pm.
As we call attention to the need for more registered donors, we will ask our partners and the public to “Light it Up Purple” during April—to honor donors and their families who have given the gift of hope to those in need of organ & tissue transplants. This means lighting up windows, a front door, buildings, fountains and public spaces with purple light bulbs to publicly support donors and their families.
There is a toolkit available with the following resources at giftofhope.org that you can use to support the campaign. They include:
- An article about National Donate Life Month and graphics you can share on your website, on social media, in a newsletter or in an email message [to your staff, customers, appropriate reference]
- An infographic and poster to download and print
- Donation and transplantation facts, and links to stories of donors, their families and transplant recipients to share in your communications with the link to register as a donor at www.giftofhope.org.
This year, we ask everyone supporting the “Say Yes!” campaign to post messages of support and share stories and photos on social media—using the #SayYestoDonation hashtag and tagging @GiftofHope. Throughout April, we will engage with our #SayYestoDonation partners on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, and share ongoing highlights, news and updates.
Help us spread the word, honor donors and their families, and help others to register as organ, tissue and eye donors.
Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance
Walk-Ins Are Accepted!
- General admission tickets are $45.00 per person
- VIP admission are $120.00 per person
- Group of 10 VIP tickets are $1,000.00
- Group of 8 regular tickets $320.00
Regular admission ticket comes with admission to watch the fashion show only.
VIP admission comes with cocktails, Hors d’oeuvres, guaranteed sitting and more.
Runway showcase featuring the works of established designers in a live runway fashion show. The night will include influencers, and live performances. As a guest at this event, you’ll enjoy cocktails, a fashion show featuring several designers and the after-party. You’ll also have the opportunity to support the Chicago West Side Chamber of Commerce and Fashion Community Foundation by bidding in live and silent auctions.
Click The Image Below For Ticket Information (Group discounts, contact us @ (773) 931-2145